Winsted, CT 06098 US
Winsted area manufacturing company is seeking a motivated Customer Service & Parts Technician to join their team!
This is a first shift position, with hours from 8:30am-5pm.
· Answer and manage incoming calls and emails, providing technical support and product information to customers and technicians.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, ensuring a positive customer experience.
· Develop and maintain product expertise and work closely with other team members to resolve user issues.
· Maintain daily recordings and documentation of issues and resolutions as well as any in house inventory consumption.
· Install, test, troubleshoot, and repair products.
· Pull, package, and process replacement part orders for shipment including printing shipping labels.
· Consult with inventory management to maintain replacement part stock levels.
· Must be able to read blueprints and diagrams.
· Proficient with office-based computer applications. (Outlook, excel, word)
· Excellent time management skills
· Excellent Customer service and communication skills
· Ability to work independently without supervision.
· Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which include bending, lifting heavy equipment (50 lbs.) and working in confined spaces.
· Follows all company policies and procedures.
· Maintains and cares for the shop tools and equipment.
· Maintains a clean work area and performs miscellaneous housekeeping duties associated with the dept.
· Follows Core Values of company:
· Find A Way
· Deliver Quality
· Succeed as a Team
· Show You Care
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
For more details, call 860-489-1463 and ask for Diane.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 per hour
Schedule: Day shift
What I love most about my job is the excitement of finding the perfect candidate for the specific job I am staffing for and the gratitude of the candidate for helping them find a job they love.
Fun times for me are spending my weekends with my family, especially my granddaughter. We do special things together which I hope she will cherish forever. My passion for photography inspires me because I can capture many memories that will last a lifetime.
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” - Aaron Siskind